GET THE PERFECT EYES BY | TOO FACED COSMETICS ♥

Monday, March 26, 2012
Too Faced Cosmetics have always been my favourite brand. Today, i'll give you some information about this gorgeous brand & my products which they have send to me; i thank TooFaced  for sending me these gorgeous items: Size Queen Mascara, Natural At Night Eye Palette & Eye Shadow primer
Everything i need to look sexy & natural at the same time is so easy with TooFaced Cosmetics! In 3 steps, you'll also get a flawless look both at day & night! :)
Let's have a look dolls:

1. Shadow Insurance Anti-Crease Eye Shadow Primer

This silicone based eye shadow primer is a makeup insurance! I never do my makeup without this cream. This is the base of the eye makeup; you have to put this on if you want your makeup to stay for long hours without fading, creasing, melting, blurring, oil slicked or blending, i recommend you to use this primer.
Use with powder or cream eye shadows.
The size of a rain drop covers the entire lid.
It is colorless. 
It's skin soothing formula enes out the skin tone on your lids & smoothes out lines. I cant imagine my makeup without this helpfull eye shadow primer!

2. Natural At Night Sexy & Sultry Neutral Eye Shadow Collection

This palette has everything you need to look natural yet sexy at the same time!
It intensifies your evening makeup with its warm shades that'll take your look from sundown to a night on the town!
There are 9 different sexy and warm shades that consists of  highly blendable matte, shimmer & glitter textures.
There are three different looks that your can create. They are:
Night, Classic & Fashion.

The box is designed very cute & mysterious.
It's like a magical box that'll transform your eyes to a sexy lady that looks flawless in any occassion!
It has also 3 different how-to-do makeup cards; in English & French. It shows you how to create Night, Fashion & Classic looks.

3. Size Queen Mascara

I must confess that this mascara is what you need in an eye makeup! 
It has gigantic, dual helix brush that curls your lashes & transforms into a goddess! 
When i use this mascara, everyone asks me if i have fake lashes or not! It's very effective on lashes; they look volumized & curlier! Just try it, you'll love it too!
Here is the final look! :)
I thank my friend 'Ceren' for being a makeup model for my blog! She loved her makeup!
You can get TooFaced Cosmetics from Sephora, Ulta, Toofaced.com